in this book i’m reading it says “he plucked a flower and stuck it in his buttonhole” and i completely misread it and now im laughing im actually 5 years old
i misread this too
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via fawun)
and if you automatically did either one of the two, or both, don’t even fucking hesitate
I used to lick my lips so much as a child in winter that they had me use prescription balm to stop me from licking them raw…
I chew little pieces of my lip off……
How the fuck.. I WAS ALREADY CHEWING ON MY LIP WTF TUMBLARGH
This is a sign of anxiety, by the way.
my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
yess i’ve always thought this